May 3, 2020
Sunday Celebration Service – 3 May 2020
Romans 10:9-13 (NIV)
9) If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
10) For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
11) As Scripture says, “anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”
12) For there is no differences between Jew and Gentile – the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him,
13) for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”